And the winner is......Mrs. Downing! I've sent you a message on Facebook as I didn't have an email for you. Congratulations, and thanks so much to everyone that entered! Even if you did not win, you will still have $3 in Save Rewards to use on your first purchase if you just signed up for Eversave as a new user!
If you've read my blog previously, you will know that I am a HUGE fan of the daily discount websites that have become popular of late and use them often to try out new local restaurants. Eversave is one of my favorites of these sites, in part because they were one of the first to start listing multiple Saves in one day and Saves that are available for more than 24 hours. In fact, I visited Oishi just last month using a Save purchased from Eversave, and I have another Save for Maria Bonita (a Mexican/Cuban restaurant located on the east side of town) waiting to be used soon!
So, due to my crazy love for Eversave, I was totally psyched when Eversave Orlando contacted me about doing a giveaway for them here on my little blog. And with that, here are the details:
Thanks to Eversave, I am going to give one of you awesome readers $25 worth of Save Rewards to spend on the amazing deal of your choice. Some of their current deals include $30 to Passage to India for only $15 and a 60-minute Swedish massage at Aora Salon and Spa in Winter Park for only $35! Plus, just for signing up for Eversave (if you are not already using this awesome site), you will get $3 off of your first Save purchase. And any time that someone you refer to the site makes his or her first purchase, you earn an additional $10 in Save Rewards!
Here are the ways you can enter the giveaway (the first is mandatory, the rest will give you additional entries to make your odds of winning a bit better):
Mandatory entry: Sign up for Eversave and leave a comment telling me that you did so (if you've already signed up previously, just tell me that in your comment).
Optional additional entries:
1. Go like Eversave Orlando on Facebook and leave a separate comment after you've done so.
2. Follow Eversave Orlando on Twitter and again, leave a separate comment.
3. Followhttps://twitter.com/#!/orlndofoodie and...you guessed it...leave another comment!
4. Like Orlndofoodie on Facebook (I just started a page! Woohoo!) and yup...another comment :)
5. Tweet the following:
Enter to win $25 of Save Rewards from @EversaveORL via @Orlndofoodie 's blog here: http://bit.ly/jhPc0G #giveaway ends on 6/25 at 10pm.
and leave a comment including your Twitter name and/or a link to your tweet.
If you already follow or like any of the above, just leave a comment saying that (a separate one for each in order for each additional entry to count).
You have until 10pm EST on Saturday, June 25th, to complete your entries.
After that I will use Random.org to choose a winner, who will be announced on this blog post, on Twitter, and by email (so make sure you leave an email with your entry!). That winner will have 48 hours to respond with their Eversave log-on email, which will then be forwarded to Eversave Orlando and the winner's account will be credited with their awesome prize rewards within 2-3 business days! If the winner has not responded within 48 hours, a new random winner will be chosen.
http://twitter.com/orlndofoodie
I've been a lover/user of Eversave for a long time. I like that they occasionally give out codes for even MORE savings. ~christine@randomhangers.com
ReplyDeleteI also just followed @EversaveORL on twitter. I had no idea they had an account, so thanks for the heads up.
ReplyDelete~christine@randomhangers.com
I am a user of Eversave.
ReplyDeleteI "like" Eversave on Facebook:-)
ReplyDeleteI "like" Orlndofoodie on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge fan of Eversave! I've been introduced to a lot of wonderful restaurants and local businesses as a result of them deciding to offer a deal through Eversave. Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of Eversave on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI just followed Eversave on Twitter (my username is BuxomBanana).
ReplyDeleteI just followed YOU on Twitter. :)
ReplyDeleteI just became a fan of you on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTweeted your message, user name nepheline1981. :)
ReplyDeleteLiked you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI liked Eversave Orlando!
ReplyDeleteI followed Eversave Orlando on Twitter!
ReplyDeleteI am now a loyal Twitter follower of yours! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd last, but not least, I am signed up with Eversave. Best of luck in everything that you do! Namaste!
ReplyDeleteJust joined Eversave!! They gave me $3! Cool! :o)
ReplyDeleteI am a fan of yours on FB AND Twitter!!
ReplyDelete(Does this count for two?)...lol
Just liked EverSaveOrlando on FB!! :o)
ReplyDeleteI am now following EversaveORL on twitter!! :o)
ReplyDeleteI don't tweet with Twitter, but I put the "Enter to win $25 of Save Rewards from @EversaveORL via @Orlndofoodie 's blog here: http://bit.ly/jhPc0G #giveaway ends on 6/25 at 10pm." on my FB status :o) hope this helps at least and you and eversave Orlando get lots of Like, follows, and good things ;o)
ReplyDeleteGetting in under the wire, just before 10p, lol, I now follow @orlndofoodie on twitter. (feel free to follow back, at @randomhangers!)~christine@randomhangers.com
ReplyDelete